My First blog

There are many things that I like to do that are unusual, for kids in my environment. One of the things I like to do for fun is research almost anything in history. One of my favorite topics is World War II. I like to research anything in the war, from great leaders to the technology that was used. I find it very interesting to read about heroic acts in times of need. These topics that I research inspire me to be something more than just another average.

Once I first started researching wars, I took an interest the navy and special forces. This led me of course to the legendary navy SEALS. I wanted to be a navy SEAL. I researched BUDs, and this made me realize how difficult of a task that is. It made me want be one even more; it made me want to just go out and do workouts. I have since taken another turn. I began to research planes. Planes are awesome. This made me shift my focus my focus to being a naval pilot. I researched more and more, and decided that I want to go to the naval academy. This is where my dreams stand to this day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Post

What have I learned in my teens?

Blitzkrieg