Free Post

One of my pass times is to play video games. The games I play are usually based on military events or history. An example of this is Hearts of Iron IV. This is a grand strategy game, based on World War II. This game includes historical things such as the same tanks and planes used in World War II. This game attracts because it puts me in the role of power to create an empire.

I also like the games from the Total War series. Total war creates military strategy games in different time periods. My favorite of these games is Napoleon: Total War. This game is centered around Napoleon and his wars. This game includes politics, economics, and real-time battles. These combinations of features make it fun to play from many different sides. These games teach about history and give me something to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Post

What have I learned in my teens?

Blitzkrieg