LORD of the FLIES

          LORD of the FLIES has brought up some very interesting topics about humans. Lord of the Flies has made me wonder about what people truly are. If all order was removed, who would I be? Would I want to be a savage hunter or try to retain order and society. I think honestly; I would be a savage hunter.
          When all the people leave Ralph and Piggy, I would join the bandwagon. I believe this would ensure my safety and have fun. Lord of the Flies makes me wonder what kind of person I truly am. It is easy for us to say Jack is the bad guy. I think if put in their situation; I would abandon all sense of order. Ralph, Piggy, and Simon are order in a world of chaos. Therefore, I think that all normal boys would put up with a gross tyrant for some meat and fun. 

Comments

  1. I like how you evaluated yourself and put yourself in the situation. I can tell this book really made you thunk about your character as a person.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free Post

What have I learned in my teens?

Blitzkrieg