Free Post

        I recently read an article about a person's dream. This person slept for 15 hours, after a trip. In this dream, the person lived 17 years from the time he woke up. Whenever he actually woke up, he was extremely confused, because in his dream he had grown up and gotten a job. He lived 17 years in 15 hours.

       The fact that someone lived 17 years in 15 hours is insane. This brings up tons of questions about the human mind. Why would the mind put someone through 17 years, in one night. What is the brain getting out of a 17 year dream, in one life. The human brain does complicated things; that we do not know the cause of. This is just one example that blows my mind.

Comments

  1. I find dreams very interesting. Some people believe that dream do not mean anything but I think dreams can tell us this about our world we never bothered to notice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free Post

What have I learned in my teens?

Blitzkrieg