Reading Response

I have already finished Absolutely true story of a part time Indian. I think that this implies that I enjoyed the book. I have to say; I enjoyed it overall, nothing in particular.  I do know that I do not really like the traditional story plot. I think that this book is meant to show what it is like to be socially awkward. This is done through Junior.

Junior is a very interesting character. I like how he has a friend that is big and tough. I like that Junior is so poetic and enjoys writing stories. He is an overall awesome person, with great attributes. This book shows that even if you are good at lots of things; does not mean that you are free from bulling. On the other hand, this may not happen everywhere because of the "Indian Spirit." This could also just make this a book about Indian nature. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Post

What have I learned in my teens?

Blitzkrieg