Research update

      My research paper has been going very good, so far. My favorite part of this project is asking around what everyone's topic is. My personal research has hard to find sources to support an argument that I like. The project is enjoyable though, because you get to pick something your interested in. I have learned a lot of stuff about my topic and the topics related to it. I have not like having to annotate the sources or write note cards.

       The fact that we can research anything in history is awesome. I love that we have unlimited research topics to chose from. This kind of project is different from any research project I have done before. I can not wait to get to interact with other projects! This project is going to allow everyone to learn something new from all kinds of eras and places. I have overall enjoyed this project, so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Post

What have I learned in my teens?

Blitzkrieg