What would you do if you ruled a deserted island? Katie

         If I ruled an island, I would establish myself as the leader. The second thing I would do is establish an armory. In this armory would be weapons capable of defending my island and keep a solid food source through hunting. This would keep my people safe and healthy. The second thing I would do would be to create shelters to live in. These shelters would keep my people safe from the weather. These things would make my people happy. 
        Once I make my people happy, I would continue to give myself power. The fact that  my decisions met the needs of the people; people are content with my ruling and wouldn't mind if I got more power. I would soak up as much power as possible, making myself king. I would then establish a navy and a army. I would set sail with my army and navy to conquer other lands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Post

What have I learned in my teens?

Blitzkrieg