Launch Day

My favorite launch day presentation was Graham Fraizer's thesis on the stock market going digital, and how programs are changing the world. I thought it was interesting that there is a program that can analyze tweets and but stock depending on what the analysis said. I had no idea such a program was a possibility. I agree with Graham on the fact that the world is drifting towards a world of robots running the world and making the decisions.

I believe that Graham's presentation has opened an eye onto a world changing in favor of  technology that is taking up jobs and doing them better than ever before. Graham's thesis I thought was interesting also when he talked about the stock market do to tweets. I did not know that the stock market changed so drastically due to a few speculations. I did not know speculations and tweets could change life so much. 

Comments

  1. I liked his presentation as well because I learned a ton about the stock market. Technology is changing the world for the good and the bad. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free Post

What have I learned in my teens?

Blitzkrieg